- High enough frequency to find Mackerel and Tuna but low enough to avoid reflecting hard bottom. Excellent mid range performance.
- Proven to find pelagic species such as Tuna, Marlin, Squid, Mackerel, Sardine, Herring, Anchovy and Hake.
- Selection of beamwidths as narrow as 6° in transmit and receive results in excellent performance when operating in shallow water, in near surface and near bottom detection. The unique qualities of the narrow beams, means further detection distance at surface and in shallow water. Selectable Transmit power reduction to reduce reverberation and side lobe Interference.
- Good detection of hard to find species.
As MAQ uses one set of electronics for all the systems, the features are common to all the models.
- Five operating modes: Omni, Stabilized, Search, Vertical Tracking and Trawl.
- Programmable tonnage readout, Presets, Auto mark and many more
- True audio
- Optional Keypad Controller